Services & Pricing
Concert photography, promotional/environmental portraits, 'behind the scenes' reportage. See the published work page for examples of how my photos have been used commercially. Photos are available for editorial use - please contact me for rates.
General hire rates:
- Hourly rate: £75
- Half day/evening rate (up to 4 hours): £250
- Full day rate (up to 8 hours): £450
All bookings are subject to a minimum one hour fee and do not include licensing costs or travel outside London.
I have two deals for unsigned bands - live set coverage for £75, and a press package for £150. Both include a set of watermarked web-res images for social media use, and a subset of unwatermarked hi-res images with a license for promotional & editorial use. You can pay for these two deals online - please contact me first to confirm that the date you want is available. A £25 non-refundable deposit is payable to secure a booking.
Evening and weekends
I don't want to book you for a new shoot, but you've published pics of my band on social media that I want to use- what can I do with them?
- Yes to sharing, liking, retweeting, commenting.
- No saving and reuploading to your own accounts unless you have paid for the rights to do so.
- No cropping, screen capturing, editing, or filtering.
- No watermark removal
- You can also choose to license your photos for commercial use at any point should you wish.
I need promo shots but I really hate having my photo taken...
I want you to be comfortable and enjoy the experience (and love the end result). We'll talk beforehand about ideas and your likes and dislikes, and how you want to come across.
What if I have to cancel?
Cancellations are charged as follows:
- Between booking date and 1 week prior to event/shoot date - Forfeit deposit
- Within a week of event/shoot date - 50% of total cost payable
- Within 24 hours of event/shoot date - 100% of total cost payable
- If I have to cancel on you for any reason, your deposit will be returned in full.
What's the small print?
- I retain the copyright to all images.
- The cost of commercially licensing images varies according to desired usage. Charges are calculated on a per image or per job basis. All charges are made in UK £ sterling.
- Photographs cannot be resold, nor credited under a different name.
- Unauthorised usage may be subject to invoicing at 300% of standard licensing charge.
Last updated May 2017