Services & Pricing
Concert photography, promotional/environmental portraits, 'behind the scenes' reportage. See the published work page for examples of how my photos have been used commercially.
General hire rates (time only):
- Hourly rate: £75
- Half day/evening rate (up to 4 hours): £250
- Full day rate (up to 8 hours): £450
All bookings are subject to a minimum one hour fee and do not include licensing costs or travel outside London - please contact me to talk about your project.
Unsigned band photo packages (on or offstage, or a combination):
Social media only package £75
Press package £150
Both of these include a set of web-res images for your own social media and band website use, and the press package includes an additional choice of up to three hi-res retouched images with a license for promotional & editorial use (e.g. flyers/poster to advertise your shows, and circulate to press/use with interviews). A £25 non-refundable deposit is payable to secure each booking. You can pay online - please contact me first to confirm that the date you want is available.
Evening and weekends
I don't want to book you for a new shoot, but you've published pics of my band on social media that I'm interested in using - what can I do with them?
- You are welcome to share images using the share buttons on the page that they are published on, but no saving and reuploading to your own pages/accounts is permitted unless you have paid for the rights to do so.
- No cropping, screen capturing, editing, or filtering.
- No watermark removal
- You can also choose to license a photo for your promotion/press or commercial use at any point should you wish (charges are £35 per image per campaign for press & promotion, please request a quote for commercial use).
What if I have to cancel?
Cancellations are charged as follows:
- Between booking date and 1 week prior to event/shoot date - Forfeit deposit
- Within a week of event/shoot date - 50% of total cost payable
- Within 24 hours of event/shoot date - 100% of total cost payable
- If I have to cancel on you for any reason, your deposit will be returned in full.
What's the small print?
- I retain the copyright to all images.
- The cost of commercially licensing images varies according to desired usage. Charges are calculated on a per image or per job basis. All charges are made in UK £ sterling.
- Photographs cannot be resold, nor credited under a different name.
- Unauthorised usage may be subject to invoicing at 300% of standard licensing charge.
Last updated: 2017