Concert photography, promotional/environmental band and artist portraits, 'behind the scenes' documentary of rehearsals & recording, album artwork and more - please get in touch to talk about your ideas, and have a look at the published work page for some examples of how my photos have been used commercially.
September 2017 OFFER: Unsigned band press pack £125 (normally £150) - Includes an hour of photography (on or offstage), secure online preview gallery (for image selection and downloads), web-res images for your own social media and band website use, and three hi-res retouched images with a license for promotional & editorial use (e.g. flyers/poster to advertise your shows, and circulate to press). Please contact me to check availability. Each additional hi-res image £35. Licensing for commercial use £POA
General hire rates (evenings/weekends only):
- Hourly: £75 (1 hour minimum booking)
- Half day/evening (up to 4 hours): £250
- Day (up to 8 hours): £450
- Late finish (after 11pm): £50 supplement
- Private events (weddings, parties): £POA - bespoke packages available
Hire rates include photography and editing time. Out-of-area travel costs and licensing of images will be charged separately - please get in touch for a quote.
You've published pics of my band that I'm interested in using - what can I do with them?
- You're welcome to share images using the share buttons on the page that they are published on, but no saving and reuploading to your own pages/accounts is permitted unless you have paid for the rights to do so.
- No cropping, screen capturing, editing, filtering, or watermark removal
- You can license photos for your promotion/press or commercial use at any point should you wish (please request a quote).
What if I have to cancel?
- Between booking date and 1 week prior to event/shoot date - Forfeit deposit
- Within a week of event/shoot date - 50% of total cost payable
- Within 24 hours of event/shoot date - 100% of total cost payable
- If I have to cancel on you for any reason, your deposit will be returned in full.
What's the small print?
- I retain the copyright to all images.
- The cost of commercially licensing images varies according to desired usage. Charges are calculated on a per image or per job basis. All charges are made in UK £ sterling.
- Photographs cannot be resold, nor credited under a different name.
- Unauthorised usage may be subject to invoicing at 300% of standard licensing charge.
Last updated: 2017